Heckert Solar in Chemnitz
Heckert Solar has been producing crystalline high-performance photovoltaic modules with the “Made in Gemany” seal of quality at its Chemnitz site since 2001. The core business of Heckert Solar is the production of mono- and polycrystalline solar modules in various designs. So far Heckert Solar has realized more than 1,000 photovoltaic projects throughout Germany and in other European countries.
Parallel to module production, the company operates an online order shop where, in addition to PV modules from its own production, PV storage units, inverters, accessories for the installation of photovoltaic systems and PV system technology from other manufacturers can also be ordered.
The independent, family-run company has been active in the PV industry for 18 years and employs around 200 people. Since 2010 Heckert Solar has doubled its turnover. Through the Heckert Solar partner program, Heckert Solar supports a nationwide network of installers for more than 1,000 customers.
Heckert Solar is one of the leading manufacturers in the PV industry and has received annual Top Brand PV awards from the market and opinion researcher EuPD since 2015.
Heckert Solar produces its NeMo(R) solar modules on highly automated, state-of-the-art production lines with an annual nominal production capacity of 400 megawatts (MW).
Heckert Solar Produktion Roboter FL3
Heckert Solar Produktion Roboter FL5
Heckert Solar Stringer Zellprüfung
Heckert Solar Zentrale in Chemnitz_seitl.
The Heckert Nemo(R) 2.0 solar modules focus on high-quality, high-performance poly- and monocrystalline rooftop modules. Photovoltaic modules made of mono- and polycrystalline solar cells are more efficient than thin-film modules. Monocrystalline PV modules are the most efficient (and most expensive).
Heckert Solar produces two monocrystalline solar module series and one polycrystalline solar module series:
- monocrystalline solar module NeMo(R) 2.0 60 M
- monocrystalline solar module NEMO(R) 2.0 60 M BLACK, the Black Edition of NEMO(R) 2.0 60 M
- polycrystalline solar module NEMO(R) 2.0 60 P
Quality features of the solar modules
The Nemo(R) 2.0 solar modules produced by Heckert Solar are designed for a long product life and are characterized by the following quality features:
- All solar modules are manufactured using state-of-the-art technology exclusively in Germany at the Chemnitz production site and bear the “Made in Germany” seal of quality.
- All modules are certified according to the latest IEC/EN standard.
- Module efficiencies of up to 18.2 % are achieved.
- The module power is up to 305 Wp.
- All solar modules are plus-sorted and thus deliver more power than their designation indicates.
- 11 year product warranty on all NeMo(R) 2.0 series solar modules, optionally extendable to 15 or 20 years.
- The innovative two-component adhesive technology results in good weathering, ageing and UV resistance as well as excellent edge sealing.
- EVA films (elastic polymer films made of ethylene vinyl acetate).
- highly transparent, antireflective coated ESG solar glass.
- permissible snow load of 5400 Pa (test load: 8100 Pa) – special suitability of the modules for snow regions.
- Manufactured exclusively using certified materials from leading manufacturers, guaranteeing longevity at
- Reduced costs due to lower material and installation costs.
- simple assembly and high stability.
- compact design.
Product features of the monocrystalline solar module NeMo(R) 2.0 60 M
The NeMo(R) 2.0 60 M module combines the technical features of polycrystalline modules such as durability and high stability and reliable performance with an elegant appearance.
The modules of this series are available in the power classes 300 to 315 Wp and have an efficiency of up to 18.8 %.
Product features of the NeMo(R) 2.0 60 M BLACK monocrystalline solar module
The Black Edition of the NeMo(R) 2.0 60 M module series has a homogeneous, clear appearance and features all the technical advantages of the NeMo(R) 2.0 60 M module series. The modules are available in the power classes 295 to 310 Wp and have an efficiency of up to 18.5 %.
Product characteristics of the polycrystalline solar module NEMO(R) 2.0 60 P
The NeMo(R) 2.0 60 P high-performance modules in this series have 60 cells and achieve an output of up to 280 Wp and an efficiency of up to 16.7 %. The module is especially suitable for small systems, but also for medium and large roof systems and open space systems.
Sustainable production of all solar modules
For the production of the NeMo(R) solar modules Heckert Solar uses electricity from its own photovoltaic systems and purchased green electricity. Heckert Solar makes a further contribution to sustainability by exclusively producing the solar modules in Germany. Long transport distances are thus excluded.
Design of the solar modules
For module design, the SmartCalc.CTM software developed jointly with the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE) is used to increase module performance. The software can be used to optimize performance when integrating solar cells.
The Heckert Solar Shop/Ordersystem
The Heckert Solar Order System at http://ordersystem.heckert-solar.com/ is an online ordering system for PV modules from our own production and for the following products from other manufacturers: PV storage tanks, inverters, accessories for installing photovoltaic systems and PV system technology.
Solar modules and systems from a single source
Heckert Solar offers not only the solar modules it produces itself, but also the matching system components required for optimum use of the high-performance modules. The company works exclusively with the market leaders in the PV industry.
What do Heckert solar modules cost? Request now!